Being able to face your fears and make admissions and state truths about yourself you held inside.
Some of the best advice you’ll receive today.
(This requires advanced listening and comprehension skills).
1. What does the speaker mean by the word, “closet”? What is a ‘closet’?
2. What are some examples of a ‘hard conversation’?
3. What does it mean to be “real” with someone?
4. What are some ‘hard closets to come out of’?
5. Can you think of some people in the news who have experienced some ‘hard times’?
6. What does it mean to stay in your closet?
7. What are some of the risks of staying in your closet according to the video?
8. What are the 3 steps to come out of the closet and explain how to do each.
9. Do you have a ‘closet’ to come out of? Consider if you are ready.
Topic: Being able to face your fears and make admissions and state truths about yourself you held inside.
Keywords: face your fears, coming out of the closet, acceptance, self love
Click on Video and Listen: