Winter Verbs Worksheet
Fill in the blanks with a verb that makes sense and then compare with your classmates.
1. I ____________________ to build snow forts in the winter.
2. ____________________ your snow boots before coming into the house.
3. All this _____________________ is making me really tired.
4. I just bought a new sled. Do you want to go ______________________?
5. Can we _____________________ a snowman?
6. You should always ____________________ a helmet while skiing.
7. It’s always fun to ____________________ hot chocolate after playing outside in the snow.
8. Be careful not to ____________________ on the ice!
9. Can you help me ____________________ my skates?
10. Brrrrrr! It’s cold. It’s time to _____________________ home.
link to original PDF